Monday, August 8, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge: Friendship


I am the oldest of five kids in my family.  The first four were born fairly close to each other, so we could be "buddies".  Claire, the youngest, doesn't have a family buddy, because Sam, the neighbor boy, was born just a year before her.  Instead of having another child, my parents decided to count Sam as her "buddy".
There have been instances where Sam's mom couldn't find him, and would look everywhere to discover he had ran to our house in just a diaper, just to see Claire. I wish I could remember all the funny things these two little munchkins have done, but I am afraid I have forgotten.
Anyways, to Sam and Claire. I love you both, dearly. 


3 comments:

  1. Love it! This just sums it up right here...by the look on his face! ;) Great capture. That's a TrUe FrIeNdShIp right there.

    ReplyDelete